INTERNATIONAL WARRANTYYour DE watch is DAVIS EVLIN by BLUE BOW TRADING CO.,LIMITED for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. BLUE BOW TRADING CO.,LIMITED warrants that the internal movement, mechanisms and the case of your DE watch are free from defects. The international DE warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased DE watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official DE dealer* (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect serviced free of charge. In the event that the service is unable to restore the normal conditions of use of your DE watch, BLUE BOW TRADING CO.,LIMITED guarantees its replacement by a DE watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the invoice date of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- the life of the battery;
- non-metallic straps and chains (e.g. leather, textile, rubber)
- normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the colour and/or material; peeling of the plating);
- any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by BLUE BOW TRADING CO.,LIMITED;
- indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the DE watch;
- DE watches handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond BLUE BOW TRADING CO.,LIMITED’s control.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.